The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- Sep2 All Day Labor Day (Classes are in recess.)
- Sep251:00 PM - 2:00 PMCarnegie Community Engagement Classification Update
- Oct10 All Day Fall Break 2019
- Oct10 All Day Mid Check Grades are due
- Oct14 All Day 2nd Half Course Start