The Faculty Senate includes 123 Senators representing the Morgantown, Montgomery and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- Leader’s legacy, service inspire students during Martin Luther King Jr. Day events at WVU
- Athletic Director Shane Lyons provides mid-year update
- B&E expands entrepreneurial initiatives with addition of in-house business coach
- WVU researcher uses photography to analyze food access among rural seniors
- New program established to enhance leadership skills in WVU Davis College students