The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- Helicopter parents and ‘hothouse children’—WVU researcher explores the high stakes of family dynamics
- Men’s soccer wins MAC Championship
- Gee Mail: ‘Are you Mountaineer enough to help someone in need?’
- New technology helps WVU Online train much-needed teachers
- WVU student awarded prestigious State Department fellowship