The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- Board of Governors proposes tightening of tobacco-free campus policy
- WVU researchers investigate treating post-stroke depression with magnetic fields
- WVU history faculty earn prestigious NEH fellowships
- WVU Libraries lead effort to create Morgantown Public Art Guide
- WVU Humanities Center awarded major grant to enhance ‘Quality of Life’ speaker series