The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- WVU engineers receive $3 million DOE award to capture emissions at shale gas production sites
- Research funding for WVU hits all-time high at $195 million this past year
- WVU Hardesty Festival of Ideas speakers to examine social justice issues through diverse lenses
- WVU and Pitt team up for laser trial to treat glaucoma
- Hodder, WVU team to lead $1.5 million, multi-state data project to examine COVID-19 outcomes, treatments
- Oct2 All Day Mid Check Grades Due for August 19 start
- Oct13 All Day Mid Check Grades Due for Classes that started August 26
- Nov3 All Day General Election (No classes)
- Nov20 All Day Last Day to drop a class and Last Day to withdraw from the University
- Nov24 All Day Last day of face to face instruction