The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- WVU to provide need-based support for students affected by COVID-19
- WVU partnerships help WVU Medicine community and beyond amidst personal protective equipment shortage
- Food systems engineer named new dean of WVU’s Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design
- WVU students testing positive for COVID-19 confirmed
- Morgantown-area businesses donate facemasks to WVU Medicine
- Apr10 All Day Spring Holiday before Easter
- Apr136:00 PM - 7:30 PMVirtual Conversation on First-Gen Student Issues (April 13, 6-7:30 pm)
- May1 All Day Last Day of Classes for Spring 2020
- May4 All Day Finals for Spring 2020
- May12 All Day Primary Election (University is closed.)