The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- Fan Day set for Saturday, August 3
- WVU researcher explores link between intercellular communication and incurable blindness
- WVU Alumni Association Board of Directors welcomes new members
- WVU physicists receive $2 million for new plasma physics center
- Fans have the chance to create WVU’s newest national TV commercial