The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- WVU researcher investigates risk for opioid overdose in rural West Virginia
- Cross-discipline collaboration results in unique interactive sculpture at WVU Evansdale Library
- WVU opens new research facility to extract valuable rare earths from acid mine drainage
- Lyons reveals 2018-19 rifle schedule
- WVU School of Nursing dean re-elected president of state board of nursing
- Aug3 All Day Final Exam for Second Six-Week Session and 12-Week Session
- Aug10 All Day Degree Conferring Date (No Ceremonies)
- Aug10 All Day Faculty Contract Date
- Aug15 All Day First day of classes Fall 2018 term
- Sep3 All Day Labor Day (Classes in recess)