The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- Steven Bonanno retires after more than 37 years of service to the state
- Dedication held for WVU Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute Innovation Center
- Longtime WVU Equipment Manager Schmidt retiring in June
- WVU receives $8.2 million software gift from LMKR for energy geology coursework and research
- WVU economist: Development of public policy, infrastructure for natural gas industry could mean ‘tens of thousands of jobs’ in West Virginia