The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- WVU Community Notice highlights campus resources, education for sexual assault, Title IX
- Live music may relax, alleviate pain in pediatric patients, new research from WVU suggests
- WVU School of Public Health aids state efforts to boost COVID-19 vaccination among minority communities
- Poore celebrates collaboration and teamwork, encourages intentionality and resolve in State of Diversity address
- WVU researcher’s insect-inspired robots could advance space exploration, agriculture and mining
- Nov16 All Day Last Day to Drop a Class and last Day to Withdraw from the University
- Nov20 All Day Thanksgiving Break/Fall Recess
- Dec9 All Day Last day of classes for the Fall term
- Dec10 All Day Prep Day for finals
- Dec13 All Day Finals Week