The Faculty Senate includes 123 Senators representing the Morgantown, Montgomery and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- WVU Hospitality and Tourism student team wins international market study competition
- West Virginia Innocence Project client granted parole
- WVU certified navigators available to help with enrollment for the 2018 healthcare insurance market, open through Dec. 15
- WVU Medicine Children’s growing into new tower to be added onto J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital
- Mountaineers to be invited back to White House