The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- From pollutant to resource: WVU scientists push rare earth element technologies closer to production
- West Virginia University receives STARS Silver rating for sustainability achievements
- Huggins family patriarch passes away
- E-cigarette users in rural Appalachia develop more severe lung injuries, according to new study
- Barnwood Builders features apprentices enrolled in WVU pathway degree program