The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- Collegiate, high school business plan competitions now accepting submissions
- Ross family donates $1M to WVU Medicine Children’s, School of Medicine Outreach Fund
- Department of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering receives accreditation
- WVRHC receives fifth NEH grant to digitize historical newspapers
- Author visit highlights this fall’s Campus Read events