The Faculty Senate includes 123 Senators representing the Morgantown, Montgomery and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- West Virginia University system welcomes record enrollment
- WVU researchers, health professionals lead new effort to prevent HIV and hepatitis C outbreaks related to opioid epidemic
- Mountaineer Center wellness facility under construction at Mylan Park
- WVU names director of Greek Life
- WVU opens Humanities Center; Claycomb to serve as interim director
- Aug22 All Day Last day to Register, Add New Courses, Make Section Changes, ...
- Sep4 All Day Labor Day Recess: University Closed
- Sep21 All Day Rosh Hashanah (Day of Special Concern)
- Sep30 All Day Yom Kippur (Day of Special Concern)
- Oct3 All Day Mid-Semester