The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- WVU debuts new neuroscience ‘Brain Camp’ for high school students
- WVU’s Talent West Virginia names inaugural winners
- WVU School of Medicine alumni, LaunchLab Network clients win $25,000 and coveted spot in AlphaLab Gear Incubator
- Maryanne Reed named provost at West Virginia University
- WVU graduate student who researches college food insecurity selected for competitive American Society of Nutrition fellowship