The Faculty Senate includes 123 Senators representing the Morgantown, Montgomery and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- WVU consolidates neuroscience research into new department
- Associate dean of School of Dentistry honored with 2018 Bucklew Social Justice Award
- WVU student wins chance to pitch clean energy technology to U.S. Department of Defense
- Engineering student wins National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- WVU student researching effects of reproductive politics on West Virginia women