The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- Beneath the surface: WVU students cave in Cuba
- WVU seeks youth and adult participants for Sport Diplomacy Program - Sport for Social Change, Mexico
- Three WVU School of Nursing doctoral students awarded Jonas Scholarships
- WVU researchers continue fight against pasture parasites in sheep
- WVU issues interim suspension of students, SAE chapter