The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- NCAA releases APR data
- WVU Public Health faculty lead efforts in evaluating substance use disorder services
- Team from WVU finishes second in DOE-GM sponsored EcoCAR 3 competition
- WVU professors bring the scientific community closer to understanding binary star mergers
- WVU, Revature partnership to provide on-campus coding training
- May28 All Day Memorial Day Recess: University Closed
- Jun22 All Day Final Exam for First Six-Week Session
- Jul4 All Day Independence Day Recess: University Closed
- Jul6 All Day Deadline to Apply for Summer 2018 Graduation
- Aug3 All Day Final Exam for Second Six-Week Session and 12-Week Session