The Faculty Senate includes 131 Senators representing the Morgantown, Beckley, and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- Gee addresses WVU alumni, state congressional delegation in D.C.
- WVU fraternity cleared of hazing allegation, sanctioned for other violations
- WVU engineers bring new life to electronics recycling, address supply chain shortfalls affecting national defense
- Gee Mail: Inspiration meets motivation during WVU’s Week of Purpose
- WVU Outdoor Economic Development Collaborative celebrates new trail openings