The Faculty Senate includes 123 Senators representing the Morgantown, Montgomery and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- WVU and GW partner around journalism effort to burst media bubble; will launch Atlantic Coast Pipeline reporting project
- Kenneth Means named 2018 Heebink Award recipient for distinguished state service
- Di Bartolomeo named a 2018-2019 American Council on Education Fellow
- WVU’s women's basketball game with JMU moved to Friday
- Gee Mail: Bloopers, Fails and Outtakes