The Faculty Senate includes 123 Senators representing the Morgantown, Montgomery and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- Jan183:30 PM - 5:00 PMMaster of Social Work Information Session
- Jan246:00 PM - 8:00 PMMaster of Social Work Information Session
- Jan296:00 PM - 8:00 PMMaster of Social Work Information Session
- Feb16 All Day Chinese New Year (Day of Special Concern)
- Feb2712:00 PM - 12:01 PMMid-Semester Reports Due by Noon