January 28, 2008AGENDA
WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY FACULTY SENATE
MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2008, 3:15 P.M.
ASSEMBLY ROOM A/B, NRCCE BUILDING
(Telecast to Regional Campuses)
Please turn your cell phone off or set to silent mode
1. Call to order and roll call for Keyser, Montgomery, and Parkersburg campuses.
2. Election Procedures (Nigel Clark)
3. Executive Committee Report on nominations by the Senate for the new MBA Investigation Panel members. (Steve Kite)
4. Additional nominations by Senators. (Please provide 100 copies of a list of qualifications and proof of agreement to serve for each nominee from the floor.)
5. Election of three panel members and two alternates.
Assuming time permits, the Senate Executive Committee will meet immediately following the special session to set the agenda for the 11 February 2008 Senate meeting and conduct as much other business as possible.
J. Steven Kite
Faculty Senate Chair