The Faculty Senate includes 123 Senators representing the Morgantown, Montgomery and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- ‘Finish line’ in sight for inaugural class of data analytics grad students at WVU business school
- Award-winning WVU artist’s work to be on display at Evansdale Library
- Youth programs at WVU supported by $80K in grants from EQT Foundation
- Transfers now a big part of WVU's success
- WVU initiatives receive $500K in grants from Benedum Foundation
- Aug4 All Day Final Exam for Second Six-Week Session and 12-Week Session
- Aug11 All Day Degree Conferring Date (No Ceremonies)
- Aug11 All Day New Student Orientation
- Aug14 All Day General Registration
- Aug16 All Day On Campus First Day of Classes