The Faculty Senate includes 123 Senators representing the Morgantown, Montgomery and Keyser campuses. They are responsible for guiding WVU’s academic pursuits, and for communicating faculty opinions and concerns.
For all meeting dates and times, visit the committee meeting dates page. All Faculty Senate meetings will be teleconferenced to the divisional campuses.
Do you have a suggestion, question or concern you would like the Faculty Senate to review? If so, click here to complete a form.
WVU offers a variety of internal grants to support conferences, research, travel, scholarship and community engagement.
- Data analytics program expands to include two-year option at WVU business school
- Mountaineer Parents Club to welcome WVU families to annual Fall Family Weekend Sept. 22-24
- WVU biology students investigate the impact of climate change on Appalachian forests
- WVU research gives self-driving vehicles a boost
- WVU business school to induct four into Roll of Distinguished Alumni